SEWA International Trinidad and Tobago is a not-for-profit service organization of likeminded individuals,
dedicated to the task of building a national network of volunteers dedicated to the cause of working for the
unity of the society and the removal of social disparities in Trinidad and Tobago.
SEWA International Trinidad and Tobago is committed the promotion of voluntarism among throughout the
entire social strata. Forging and maintaining links with organizations with similar objectives within Trinidad
and Tobago or abroad, promoting philanthropy from the grassroots level to corporate sector; providing relief
to the affected during calamities, natural and /or man-made, and rehabilitating them; building capacity of non-
profit organizations towards achieving results, empowering communities and individuals through sustained
support and supporting efforts that promote cultural and moral value systems in the society.
How can someone join?
Persons can join by filling out our registration form: https://docs.google.com/forms/
What other drives does the sewatt org organize on a regular basis?
- Blood Drives: https://www.facebook.
- Health Fair
- Monthly meals to Court Shamrock homeless shelter
- Food Charity Drives: Shiv Ratri, Eid
- Disaster Relief
- Recycle Awareness
Where can the public be informed of future events from sewatt?
Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Email and soon our website by 2020 www.sewatt.org
List of SewaTT Board members are Listed as Follows
Mr Revan Teelucksingh , Mrs Anushka Teelucksingh, Ms Varuna Samaroo and Dr. Vishi Beharry
SlideShow of Events for 2018 and 2019
Our first clothing recycle was in 2018
Approximately 250 persons donated and 1000 persons collected clothing
The project was well-received.
What have you learnt from the first drive to this year, what changes have been made?
- some clothing donated were in unusable condition last year so we emphasised that persons wash clothes before dropping off
- there was a high demand for children's clothing last year so we made a special appeal for this type of clothing this year
- we were uncertain of a number of hangers and space required for the project, however, this year we had a better idea of these and was able to arrange more efficiently.
Can you give me an idea of the numbers of clothes that were donated last year?
Clothing recycle Drive would be an Annual Event Once a Year after Divali.
Upcoming Clothing Recycle Drive is Saturday 16th November 2019
Clothing Recycle Poster in Spanish
RE-ad Cycle Day Sunday 17th November 2019